Sunday, March 10, 2019

Music- Blog Post #7

Music

For the music in my film opening I am thinking about only having music during the first opening scene and the credits because I do not want the film opening to feel like a trailer. Since my story line is about kidnapping I have decided to use a creepy song to go with it. I did some research on kidnapping movies and looked up the soundtrack used for each film and here is what I found.

Kidnap (2017)
Image result for kidnap 2017
Soundtrack: Relentless- Baraka May, Danny Jay & The Pimpampums
Gumbo Mambo – Adrian Foulkes, Santiago Rapallo & David Herrington
Come, Jambaboo With Me! – Adrian Foulkes, Alex Foulkes, Santi Ibarretxe, Santiago Rapallo & David Herrington
Purple Butterflies – Metronome MP

Out of those songs I would like to pick a song for my film opening similar to Relentless because it gives me creepy vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment