Sunday, March 17, 2019

Blog Post #11

Group meeting!!

In class we met up with different people to share our ideas and what we have come up with so far to each other. We do these group meetings to get new ideas from each other and learn from each other. After I shared my ideas and plot with my group they all decided that I had too much happening and I would not be able to fit everything I needed to in those 2 minutes. They also said how it seemed like the 2 minutes I had planned out gave away the whole movie. After this meeting I have come to the conclusion that I am going to have to change some things up. They suggested that I should cut certain parts out or only focus on one scene. I have not decided what I want to do yet or if I want to switch the whole plot but still keep within the horror genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment