Sunday, March 17, 2019

Blog Post #13

I have decided to bring comedy into my horror film. I want the girl that is kidnapped to be a "dumb blonde" and my friend that I am using as my actress would portray this roll very well. If you have ever seen scary movie, that is my inspiration for my film however my film is about kidnapping so jokes will be thrown into the mix to create a comedy element.

Here are some characters that are similar to how I want my character

Anna Farris



She played the role of the Dumb blonde like never before done in the ‘Scary movie’ series. Her role as Cindy Campbell was well appreciated and she was nominated for MTV Movie award for Breakthrough Female Performance. What followed with the series were movies like ‘The Hot chick’ and ‘What’s your number?’ She did not try to move away from the dumb blonde characters but her acts have been fun, sensuous and yes, blondish too.



Amanda Seyfried



Well, typically most of her characters have not been about Dumb blondes but Amanda Seyfried began her career with the 2004 movie ‘Mean girls’ playing the dumbest of a typical High school girls gang. She did the same character in other movies like ‘Nine lives’ and ‘Alpha dog’ too. Hence, she is one of the few who have played the Dumb blonde character to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment