Sunday, March 17, 2019

Blog Post #12

I did research on kidnapping movies to get more inspiration for my film. I know I am behind but I do not love my idea I had and I do not want to create something I do not love because I won't be interested.


Taken (2008)
Image result for Taken 2008
Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson), a former government operative, is trying to reconnect with his daughter, Kim (Maggie Grace). Then his worst fears become real when sex slavers abduct Kim and her friend shortly after they arrive in Paris for vacation. With just four days until Kim will be auctioned off, Bryan must call on every skill he learned in black ops to rescue her.



Room (2015)

Image result for Room 2015
Held captive for years in an enclosed space, a woman (Brie Larson) and her young son (Jacob Tremblay) finally gain their freedom, allowing the boy to experience the outside world for the first time.





Abduction (2011)
Image result for Abduction 2011
For many years, Nathan Harper (Taylor Lautner) has had the uneasy feeling that life with his family isn't quite what it seems. His fears come true when he finds a picture of himself as a youngster on a missing-persons website, proof that the people he's called mom and dad his whole life are not his real parents. As he draws close to uncovering his true identity, Nathan becomes the target of assassins, forcing him to flee with his neighbor, Karen (Lily Collins), the only person he can now trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment