Sunday, March 10, 2019

Editing Ideas- Blog Post #9

Here are some techniques I am going to try out in my film opening

Cross-Cutting- an editing technique most often used in films to establish action occurring at the same time, and usually in the same place. In a cross-cut, the camera will cut away from one action to another action, which can suggest the simultaneity of these two actions but this is not always the case.
I plan to use this while the boyfriend is on the phone and when the girlfriend is getting kidnapped. I have never edited anything like this so I am excited to give it a try.

I also want to add a filter to the film opening to make the film seem more from the year I am shooting for however I am going to have to look up how to do that because the only thing I know how to edit are pictures.
Image result for 90s filter
I am thinking a filter like this one. I would not do it as heavy because I do not want the film to be too edited and hard to watch but I love how the colors look with this filter. Hopefully I am able to find a filter similar to this one for videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment