Wednesday, November 14, 2018

About me


About Me




My name is Hailey Goff and I have created this blog to express my love for the film industry. I had a hard time choosing between drama and horror for my new blog post, but many factors lead me to choose my all-time favorite genre, horror. My whole life I have always been interested in horror films and how they are created. Horror has always been one of the most popular genres in film. One of the reasons why people are so fascinated in horror films is the excitement that it provides.

I am excited to share my knowledge on the composition and process of creating these movies. I remember I was thirteen years old when I saw my first horror film and it was Insidious directed by James Wan. The suspenseful nature of the movie made me wonder about the mise-en-scene of creating a film with such an impact to the audience. I love the feeling of adrenaline; haunted houses are some of my favorite places to go. Nothing beats the feeling of anticipating a zombie, corpse, or something of the sort jumping from behind a wall and feeling your heart drop…

No comments:

Post a Comment